SDS Time for Palm
SDS Time is a time tracking and time reporting program for Palm OS. The program keeps track of the time you have spent on different tasks or projects. All reported times are displayed in a day week and month view. A conduit for export to Excel is included.
For more information, please read a short description with some screenshots.
There is also a German version of SDS Time. Read more about the German version in the article Arbeits- und Projektzeiten mit dem Palm erfassen.
- Great overview with day, week and month views
- Task sum and day sum. Displays the total hours for each task and day
- Rounding of input times to nearest 6, 12, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
- Template week. Saves the current week as a template for new weeks
- Quick entry buttons for common time entries
- Export week/month to Memo Pad
- Print week/month (requires PalmPrint)
- Mail week/month (requires SDS Mail)
New in version 6.6
- Support for the 5-way navigator for most devices
New in version 6.5
- Support for diferent screen sizes including the Tungsten T3 and T5 landscape mode
- Bug fix of rounding to 0.05 hours
Comments from our customers
"I've run demos for lots of time tracking software. SDS Time by far is my favorite. It straight forward, can actually track time, is exportable and makes the most intuitive sense."
"SDS Time is the perfect tool for my time tracking needs. Great balance between simplicity and functionality."
"SDS Time is a great app. I use it all the time. Unlike other Time Management apps, it allows me to enter time for projects quickly and easily without being 'timer' based -- which I am not."
"It took me hours to find your software in amongst all the over complicated, overgeneralized time management stuff out there. Its precisely the way I want to record my working hours - i.e. easily: Start/Stop."